How do I order?
- To place an order, start by loging in. When you don't have a login-code, please send us an email at (email@example.com) with your company details and VAT number and we will provide you with a login-code.
- The minimum order amount is 250 euros excluding VAT.
- B2B Taxidermy Amsterdam only delivers to companies. Orders for private individuals will not be taken into account.
- Dutch sales tax (BTW) will not be charged to our EU-customers.
Delivery / shipping
- After receiving your order, pending review of our stocks, your order will be processed. If the items you ordered are no longer available, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Dependent on availability of your order, your company will receive an invoice with information regarding packaging and shipping (prices are strongly dependent on both location and the size of your order).
- Please note that the above invoice must be paid within five days.
- Upon receipt of your payment, depending on your company's location delivery-time will vary. Normally speaking, delivery is between 3-5 days for countries outside the Netherlands and Belgium. Customers within the Netherlands and Belgium will usually receive their order the following day.
- Taxidermy Amsterdam is not responsible for the insurance of your goods once they have been shipped. If your company would like an insurance to cover shipping, please notify us during ordering or at the very latest in response to the invoice. Dependent on your company's location and specific wishes we will send you additional information regarding these insurances.